Happy New Year and Blessed Epiphany!

Well, that was a quick vacation! I hope this finds everyone rested and ready for 2019. I don't make resolutions, I make goals, and one of my goals is to do what I can to reassure our kids that Jesus is alive and present in our world. Keeping a continuous conversation about where they see God active helps them understand to always be looking. It helps us too! We need to stop and see what God is calling us to and where we can be of most use in His hurting world.

Here is our January calendar which is much needed class time as we gear up for our Service period!  Thank you for making every effort to have your kids attend class and be actively involved! I know how hard that can be and I appreciate every one of you for what you do!

January 6th Classes for all grades

January 13th Classes for grades 1-9

January 20   Confirmation Retreat 11-4 (mandatory)
(No classes for grades 1-9)

January 27th  Classes Grades 1-9




Comments

Popular Posts