Hello September!!!

Happy September!  

We know what that means!  September is back to school, charity bazaar and back to Faith Formation classes!  

Because of preparations for the bazaar, being in my office is a struggle as is getting to return calls! Please feel free to contact me via email and I will respond as soon as I can! I hope that this blog will answer some of your questions. I will be posting periodically to address some questions that I am asked frequently as well as offering resources for parents/guardians. 

If you have not received a Faith Formation letter and form I am linking one that you can download and print at home on the  The Faith Formation page of our parish website. 

Again this year, we will open with our first Youth Mass which will be Sunday, September 27th at 9am.  Immediately following will be open registration and Meet the Teacher reception at the parish center.  There you will be able to talk to teachers and volunteers! Your child can see the place where they will attend class if they want to with one of our "Junior Guides." 

We look forward to seeing you on that day!  

In the meantime, don't forget the 




I hope to see many of you there!!


Comments

Popular Posts