Eastern Region Youth Event 10/23!

Please accept my apologies for not updating the blog last week and for the mistake in the calendar for the upcoming week!  The Eastern Region Youth Event is on Sunday, 10/23 from 4-6 at Notre Dame Jr./Sr. High School. (The date in the calendar is incorrect it should read 10/23 not 10/25!) Again, my apologies!  This Event is considered class-time and all students from grades 7-10 should attend.  Tho Le will be the acting Youth Minister as I will be away on retreat for the weekend. Please check in with him at the door.

Classes for grades 1-6 will be as usual from 9:50-10:50.  If you need assistance with anything on Sunday, please ask either Tho or Marybeth Harrod our second grade teacher.  They will help as they can.

We are off to a great year and attendance has been wonderful! Thank you also to all of those people who have offered help with the program!  I genuinely appreciate it and you will be hearing from me! I am always overwhelmed with the generosity of spirit of the people of St. John's.

If you were not able to attend the 9th or 10th grade parent meeting or the 2nd grade parent meeting, please contact me.  The diocese has reaffirmed its expectation that students will attend  two years to prepare for sacraments.



Enjoy this beautiful month!


Comments

Popular Posts