What I Did This Summer Vacation!

Welcome back to our blog!  We hope you use it often! 

I hope that like me, you relaxed and refreshed over the summer vacation!  It is always hard to see the sleepy days of August go but I am always excited that it means a new year with this great group of kids! 

I also hope that everyone is gearing up to participate in the:







Volunteers of all ages are needed and I count this as part of the Faith Formation year since it is a whole community event!  I also count it because this is what our parish is about, working together to support those in need in the name of Jesus Christ! This also helps fund several of our Faith Formation activities as well as Vacation Bible School.  

At our parish both of these programs are free which is unusual these days!  Any way that you participate matters but volunteers and donations are both needed right now! If you would like to volunteer call the rectory at 724-6159 and donations (except for Trash and Treasure)  can be left in the church or at the rectory. 

We hope that either way you get to come down and experience what is so special and extraordinary about our community!  It promises to be a great time! 

God is so GOOD!

Comments

Popular Posts